Saturday, August 29, 2009

etm





just when friend and i were plucking our hair to do the matlab, someone just showed himself and offered the supper by surprise.

that night was tiring. imagine the rain poured down like the slip of a bucket outside and the wind blew so wild that my hair had blinded me and we still had to walk up and down in cyberia and came back in the morning. The report was really thick. perhaps 40 pages.

anyway i just got the email from dad. so i might be going back to pg for 3 days after my last paper in final exam at 6 october :)

No comments:

Saturday, August 29, 2009

etm





just when friend and i were plucking our hair to do the matlab, someone just showed himself and offered the supper by surprise.

that night was tiring. imagine the rain poured down like the slip of a bucket outside and the wind blew so wild that my hair had blinded me and we still had to walk up and down in cyberia and came back in the morning. The report was really thick. perhaps 40 pages.

anyway i just got the email from dad. so i might be going back to pg for 3 days after my last paper in final exam at 6 october :)

No comments: