Saturday, March 27, 2010

请对号入座


I always let the friend lists pending.
and I'd deleted you from my friend list because I'd accidentally approve you as friend long time ago for you are a friend of friend of mine and you seem to be pretty enjoy playing the fool with ppl's vulnerable feeling just to indulge in your own juicy tidbit of gossiping. I had a million of questions and one of them bubbled up to my mouth, but I held my tongue. I didn't want to ruin the moment, as imperfect as it was but just "Hello. Do i know you? "

No comments:

Saturday, March 27, 2010

请对号入座


I always let the friend lists pending.
and I'd deleted you from my friend list because I'd accidentally approve you as friend long time ago for you are a friend of friend of mine and you seem to be pretty enjoy playing the fool with ppl's vulnerable feeling just to indulge in your own juicy tidbit of gossiping. I had a million of questions and one of them bubbled up to my mouth, but I held my tongue. I didn't want to ruin the moment, as imperfect as it was but just "Hello. Do i know you? "

No comments: