Wednesday, July 22, 2009

confused

another unfortunate episode.

a future leader was assisting the MACC Malaysian Anti Corruption Commision in investigations into allegations of misappropriation of state allocations but was found dead in the corridor. and the mystery kept lingering on. I read some of the post of journalists but at times I just cant weight the truth myself because journalists tempted to be emotional, sometimes.

I pointed it out to the bhm lecturer one day for I found the difficulty for me to follow up the issues out there as there were so many journals that colored with diff opinions and the truth was jumbled up.

confused.

No comments:

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

confused

another unfortunate episode.

a future leader was assisting the MACC Malaysian Anti Corruption Commision in investigations into allegations of misappropriation of state allocations but was found dead in the corridor. and the mystery kept lingering on. I read some of the post of journalists but at times I just cant weight the truth myself because journalists tempted to be emotional, sometimes.

I pointed it out to the bhm lecturer one day for I found the difficulty for me to follow up the issues out there as there were so many journals that colored with diff opinions and the truth was jumbled up.

confused.

No comments: